Sign Up For My E-Newsletter
and receive free Essene Daily Angel Communions e-book
Create the future from your
future; not from your past
The best way to predict the future
is to create it.
You are never too young to
Age is of no importance
unless you are a cheese.
Theres never a crowd on
the leading edge.
Women may be the one group
that grows more radical with age.
The aging process has you
firmly in its grasp if you
never get the urge to throw
radiant health is an inside job
1. A Nutritional Consultation & Personalized Diet to enhance well being: A diet will be fashioned to the individual with recommendations to encourage success, one step at a time.
Gabriel Cousens, author of Conscious Eating points out that as one ages, under-eating is vital. So much testing about all the direct parallels between animals life spans being extended by "underfeeding", as Gabriel calls it. They have better energy, better health, better functioning in every area. Its old ideas that one must let go of, if you want this type of energy and exuberance. Your weight will be addressed if appropriate.
Remember that the underfeeding MUST also consist of the finest nutritional and balanced choices. In that concept of "underfeeding", we will also be getting more nutrition in a day than most people have ever had! A definite case of "Less is More!"
2. Food Allergy & Sensitivity Testing and Consultation will maximize dietary choices.
3. Exercise recommendations including Yoga, Breathing Exercises, Meditation, Walking, Stretching, Swimming are recommended as an essential part of the Aging Hot program. This eventually exceeds preconceived abilities and expectations. The body rejuvenates with diet and cleansing enabling the body to become stronger and more flexible.
4. Cleansing and detoxification recommendations: Colon Hydrotherapy for colon cleansing will be part of the protocol. The use of herbal cleansing products will be considered basic tools to optimum health.
5. Liver & Gallbladder flushes will be encouraged, to revitalize those organs, removing stones from bile ducts and organs with simple natural health procedures.The adjunct Kidney flush will be recommended, as well.
6. Massage Therapy to stimulate circulation, encourage relaxation, and reduce stress. Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress.
7. Discipline: from Becoming Younger by Norman W. Walker "There is after all just one formula that we must practice if we would reconstruct ourselves, and that is discipline. We cannot very well discipline ourselves in the great things of life unless, and until, we have learned that discipline must begin with the small things. Have you any idea what a wonderful feeling it is to realize that thru discipline in small things, the greater tasks that were burdensome actually become a pleasure?"
On the Home Page, in my link entitled Two Wings of the Bird, I stated that I did not believe in the word discipline. In Dr. Walkers statement, there is no sense of chastisement or blame. The "intent" and "tone" of the word is positive.
8. The Mind: Norman Walker addresses this as: "Spiritual and Emotional Health." What are you thinking about all day long? There will be an Educational Consultation related to what one thinks, feels, believes, and vibrates. "Nutrition is Everything you take into your Body" - especially thoughts. This Consultation is training for the mind to drop negativity, increase positive attitudes. [link above to the Dr Walker's program page]
In Becoming Younger Norman W. Walker says, "To be alive means conquering every negative condition, rising above worry, fear sorrow and feelings of inferiority. No one can make you feel inferior with your consent. There is nothing to fear, under any cicumstances, once we have learned thru discipline to be self sufficitent and self reliant. As for sorrow, I am reminded of the chinese proverb: You cannot prevent birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nest in your hair."
I want a person to envision a life for ones self outside the box. I want a client to be proactively setting goals to stimulate the mind and create a life that is not only Worth Living, but a life with enthusiasm; a life which supports unexpected freedom and release from the old mold.
One will be encouraged to ponder their thoughts on certain questions such as these:
What is youth?
What is old age?
What does longevity mean to you?
What is the most important thing to you?
9. Contribution to another; to others; or to the Community: a goal of continued giving which stimulates ones self esteem, participation, Joyfulness in Living and being of value to someone; even in the smallest of possible ways - sometimes it just takes a phone call to let someone know they are not alone.
Age does not protect you from love.
But love protects you from age.
10. Engagement and, of course, Im not talking about marriage. I am talking possibly the most important part of the program. This is about following a Vision, a Hearts Desire, a Dream, a special Goal of your Soul.
Dreams are renewable.
No matter what our age or condition,
there are still untapped possibilities within us
and new beauty waiting to be born.
-Dale E. Turner
11. Bonus Benefit: Laughter (refer to article on Laughter listed in the links)
Do you laugh much? If you are not a laugher. Practice it.
Does this seem odd to you? It is the way to begin.
As Shakespeare wrote: ...feign a virtue if you have it not.
Pretend! If you pretend long enough, you will own it. No joke!
You are never too Young to Age Hot!